Bulletproof Exec Coach Certification… Complete!
Why I chose the Bulletproof Exec Program…
Here is a review of the topics covered…
- Coaching skills: presence, active listening, asking thought-provoking questions, & logical/critical thinking skills
- The Bulletproof Diet: I was relieved to know that the program doesn’t force you to follow the diet, but provides the information & tools for you to test it out. I was able to tailor it to my needs and eliminate my personal “kryptonite” foods.
- Physical Activity: HIIT & Body By Science by Doug McGuff
- Supplements: vitamins, minerals, and adaptogens that boost energy, sleep quality, recovery, and performance
- Sleep & Energy: how to take care of your adrenals, thyroid, & mitochondria
- Stress & Resilience: overcoming emotional, physical, & cognitive stress
- Mindfulness: the 8 pillars of meditation/mindfulness training
- Brain health & cognitive performance: head, heart, & gut connection
- Hacking happiness: habits of happy people
- Psychology of Success: how to develop a growth mindset
I loved the program’s holistic approach & emphasis on mindfulness. After the training, I was able to better understand my values, define what success truly means to me, and implement a whole lot of biohacks.
You can download the full curriculum here.
What you can expect…
- Towards the end of the program, you will coach 5 clients for 8 weeks pro bono. It’s a great way to get feedback and practice. New to coaching? Don’t freak out! You’ll learn tools to deal with nervousness.
- A WHOLE LOT OF SUPPORT! The people I met are inspiring, like-minded individuals. I keep in touch with a lot of my classmates.
- Personal development… To be a coach, it’s important to lead by example. I had to do a lot of self-reflecting and self-correcting.
- The program helped me define who I could best serve (AKA my “niche”). If you’re looking to develop a rough business plan & learn your best target market, I recommend that you sign up.
What you won’t get from the program…
- In-depth marketing training… Learning how to promote your business online or locally is not a key focus. It is touched upon lightly.
- A free pass… It takes dedication to complete the training. The Bulletproof team holds you responsible for completing the required phone calls and assignments on time. If you don’t follow the certification requirements, you are not entitled to being certified.
The Final Verdict…
I would recommend the program to any Bulletproof devotee who wants a life upgrade. People join the program for their own unique reasons. I joined to learn how to be more resilient towards stress. Mission accomplished.
Planning on becoming a Bulletproof Coach? Checkout the training dates or sign up here. Have any questions about the program? Comment below! To any fellow Bulletproof Coaches I’ve not yet met, let’s be friends!