Here are 5 of my top moments of 2014! What are some of yours?
1. Creating the “Don’t Need Your Approval” music video was a dream come true! Seeing my ideas become reality is so much fun! I always love the filming process because I get to work with incredibly inspirational people. I’m so blessed to be able to pursue my passions and share my thoughts with others through music.
2. Public speaking on nutrition/how to develop healthy habits at a young age has been a major 2014 highlight. At Loyola Marymount University, I have the opportunity to work with students to become healthier and happier through changing their nutrition and fitness regime. Teaching Insanity, Core-Tastic Abs, and Turbo Kick is always the highlight of my week. I love watching my peers get stronger. I’m ecstatic to start my new position as an LMU personal trainer and teach new class formats (TRX and cycling) in the new year.
3. Living with my best friends. My roommates make me so happy!
4. Receiving good news that I have been hired as a Spring 2015 intern for “The Doctors” TV show. This has been my favorite show since high school! I can’t wait to work at Paramount Pictures and learn.
5. Seeing Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus live. Two GREAT concerts. I’m so lucky I got to see both of their tours.
Happy Giving Tuesday! To celebrate, download my cover of Lana Del Rey’s “Summertime Sadness” HERE!