Bulletproof Coach… What is that?
Many people are unfamiliar with the term “Bulletproof Coach.” I understand! The certification program is somewhat new (started in 2014). In this blog, I’ll explain what it is.
Let’s start with defining “Bulletproof.”
Bulletproof is a company launched by Dave Asprey, an entrepreneur who has spent over $300,000 hacking his own biology. Dave helps others achieve high performance & optimal health through his #1 health podcast (Bulletproof Radio), New York Times Bestselling book, “The Bulletproof Diet,” and the famous Bulletproof Coffee.
Bulletproof (adj.): A state of high performance, resilience, & vibrant health; your body and mind working together in unison
What does a Bulletproof Coach do?
A Bulletproof Coach helps you address what’s holding you back from your maximum potential through biohacking.
Biohacking (verb, noun): systematic thinking, science, biology, and self experimentation that upgrades your body, mind, & life.
Bulletproof Coaches are trained and tested (for roughly 9-12 months) on a variety of important topics:
- The Bulletproof Diet: A lifestyle that incorporates lots of vegetables, healthy fats, & moderate protein
- The most effective ways to exercise: High Intensity Interval Training & slow strength training
- Mindfulness: We had 8 intensive weeks of meditation training & learned about the 8 pillars of mindfulness.
- Brain Health: How to train your brain to have better memory & focus
- Supplements: The best supplements for brain clarity & focus, weight loss, anti-aging, muscle gain, & sleep quality
- Sleep/Energy: How to improve sleep quality & stay energized throughout the day using breathing techniques & other hacks
- How to understand scientific studies: We learned how to dissect science & recognize reliable vs. unreliable studies.
- Stress & RESILIENCE: How to manage stress, develop a growth mindset, & develop grit
- Happiness & Positive Psychology: How to use positive psychology and happiness research to your advantage
- Success psychology: How to build success habits, discover your values, & set S.M.A.R.T. goals
Even though we are trained on a wide variety of topics, coaches will customize sessions to meet YOUR needs & do it in a way that is sustainable, not overwhelming.
How does Bulletproof Coaching work?
Bulletproof Coaching typically takes place over Skype or Zoom video conferencing. For maximum accountability, I recommend one session per week. After each session, you receive a report that includes your weekly objectives & bite-sized tasks that will move you closer to your goals.
Who is Bulletproof Coaching for?
Bulletproof Coaching is for anyone who wants a reliable accountability partner. Coaching may be for you if you want to…
- Stop dieting & following conventional dieting tips that aren’t working
- Exercise in a way that burns fat & builds muscle in less time
- Increase productivity & focus (work smarter, not harder)
- Become a calmer, more mindful person
- Bounce back from life’s setbacks with strength and a positive attitude
- Continue living a Bulletproof lifestyle with the help of a coach
- Develop permanent, life-changing habits
- Perform better at work
How do I sign up?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat Bulletproof Coaching.
Thank you for reading! For free tips, sign up for the newsletter on the home page (top right corner).