Through my free content and paid programs, I want to partner with you in reaching new levels of euphoria, health, and vitality. Whether you’re trying to ditch energy-sucking habits, gain clarity on what health plan is right for you, or improve the way you show up in the world, I’ve got your back!
A few fun facts
- I’ve been singing since age 5 & recording original music since middle school.
- One of my most popular songs has been featured in the Huffington Post and plays in nightclubs across the U.S. and Mexico. It was #3 on iTunes in China.
- My “Don’t Need Your Approval” music video was featured on the Virgin Airlines flights during the summer of 2015 and made Mediabase’s Top 100 New Pop Song chart.
- I LOVE getting messages from people in places like Spain, Sweden, China and Japan who have found my music & relate to it.
- My music has been used on the Australian Football Channel, Britain’s “Life of Riley” and “Hollyoaks,” Paula Abdul’s “Live To Dance,” and the Lifetime movie, “Scents and Sensibility.”
- One of my favorite singing memories of 2016 was competing in Chicago’s “Big Break, ”a voting-based singing competition. I didn’t win, but I was a Top 5 Finalist & had a blast!
- I am currently the female vocalist for One Night Band Chicago, a cover band. We perform at festivals, weddings, private parties, nightclubs, and corporate events.
My New Video!